Webkinz love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz love

An awsome site for roleplaying, chatting, trading, and more!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lydia
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 68
Rep Points :
A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-12

A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here! Empty
PostSubject: A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here!   A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:18 pm

~flash arcade~
~chatbox~
~nice founders~
~if it's your birthday we throw a party for you.~
~PMs~
~One of the founders can use HTML.~
~Music in portal.~
~Cyber-pet in portal.~
~You-tube videos.~
~Brand new~
Join http://letstalk.forummotion.com !
Back to top Go down
devil's daughter
Founder
Founder
devil's daughter

Number of posts : 137
Rep Points :
A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here!   A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:19 pm

It is truly an awsome site that i love. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzlove.forumotion.com
Mrs.JoeJonas
Founder
Founder
Mrs.JoeJonas

Number of posts : 82
Rep Points :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here!   A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:22 pm

I dont want to sound dumb right now but whats HTML?
Back to top Go down
devil's daughter
Founder
Founder
devil's daughter

Rep Points :

PostSubject: Re: A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here!   A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:23 pm

(Idk what it is either xD)
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Founder
Founder
Mrs.JoeJonas

Rep Points :

PostSubject: Re: A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here!   A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:35 pm

lol, I love the site too!
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 68
Rep Points :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here!   A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:44 pm

I posted about it in the topic you started, Mrs.JJ. You'll be surprised that you've actually used it!
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
Lil Kinz
Lil Kinz
mnm1995

Number of posts : 11
Rep Points :
A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here!   A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:44 pm

I tried to join lets talk and it said my username was used and me email? Are they the same??
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Founder
Founder
Mrs.JoeJonas

Rep Points :

PostSubject: Re: A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here!   A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:56 pm

hmm, thats weird do you have a different username and email that you can use?
Back to top Go down
devil's daughter
Founder
Founder
devil's daughter

Rep Points :

PostSubject: Re: A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here!   A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 pm

You probaly clcked it 2 times. I do that alot XD
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
Lil Kinz
Lil Kinz
mnm1995

Number of posts : 11
Rep Points :
A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here!   A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:58 pm

hmmmm idk i trried it and it said it wasnt made... Ill try again.
Back to top Go down
Aylaiscool
webkinz
webkinz
Aylaiscool

Number of posts : 32
Rep Points :

PostSubject: Re: A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here!   A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:26 pm

Awsome site. I might join. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here!   A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A site by the NickJonas4ever, Mrs.JoeJonas, and Lydia is here!
Page 1 of 1