Webkinz love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz love

An awsome site for roleplaying, chatting, trading, and more!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lydia
Founder
Founder

Number of posts : 68
Rep Points :
I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-12

I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant) Empty
PostSubject: I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant)   I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:29 pm

..........................................................................................._____
I like to move it move it, I like to......... MOVE IT! Dancing that is. (♥ 0 0 ♥)
............................................................................................( Y ) <It's a teddy bear head!
I like animals, no, I ♥♥♥♥♥♥ animals! :elephant: pig monkey albino cat . I I love you chocolate. I don't like nightime Like a Star @ heaven . Not at all! It scares me affraid . I use as much smileys as possible. farao king . I'm a little obsessed with my hair afro . I've gotta go 2 bed now. Bah.
Btw, is this a cherry or a bomb? cherry
Back to top Go down
devil's daughter
Founder
Founder
devil's daughter

Number of posts : 137
Rep Points :
I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant)   I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:15 am

Idk What that is xD And welcome lyd!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzlove.forumotion.com
Lydia
Founder
Founder

Rep Points :

PostSubject: Re: I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant)   I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:39 am

Grrrr. The teddy bear didn't work. Oh well!
Back to top Go down
kaykat31
Founder
Founder
kaykat31

Number of posts : 63
Rep Points :

PostSubject: Re: I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant)   I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:45 pm

lolz!Hi, Lyd!Nice to meet you!lolz
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Founder
Founder
Mrs.JoeJonas

Number of posts : 82
Rep Points :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant)   I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:16 pm

Hey lyde!
Back to top Go down
devil's daughter
Founder
Founder
devil's daughter

Rep Points :

PostSubject: Re: I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant)   I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:55 pm

Lydia wrote:
Grrrr. The teddy bear didn't work. Oh well!

Aww.. xD
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Founder
Founder

Rep Points :

PostSubject: Re: I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant)   I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:34 am

____
(♥0 0♥)
( Y )

Like my teddy bear?
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Founder
Founder
Mrs.JoeJonas

Rep Points :

PostSubject: Re: I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant)   I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:28 pm

I dont really see it.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Founder
Founder

Rep Points :

PostSubject: Re: I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant)   I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:42 pm

Huh! You don't see the bear? the 0s are eyes, the ♥s are ear-holes the Y is a nose. Etc.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Founder
Founder
Mrs.JoeJonas

Rep Points :

PostSubject: Re: I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant)   I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:20 pm

I sorta see it now!
Back to top Go down
devil's daughter
Founder
Founder
devil's daughter

Rep Points :

PostSubject: Re: I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant)   I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:21 pm

I can see it! Looks awsome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aylaiscool
webkinz
webkinz
Aylaiscool

Number of posts : 32
Rep Points :
I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant)   I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:21 pm

ya, it does.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Founder
Founder

Rep Points :

PostSubject: Re: I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant)   I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:09 pm

Thankya! I would've amde a body, but it wouldn't line up right. Now more about me: I can't lick my nose:(. I like to siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing. My cat is almost as crazy as me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant)   I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I get to talk about myself! (without sounding arrogant)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz love :: Webkinz Love Stuff :: New?? Post here!-
Jump to: